Singapore Jobs Specialist Associate, Department Of Medicine (1-year Contract) #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we National University of Singapore are looking for candidates for the position of specialist associate, department of medicine (1-year contract) #worknow with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|National University of Singapore
|Specialist Associate, Department Of Medicine (1-year Contract) #worknow
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
To provide support to the Principal Investigator and his team in terms of research, laboratory, clinical and administrative needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Study coordination
- Plan, organize and coordinate the workflow of study projects to ensure compliance to study protocols
- Perform study activities as required by protocol and coordinate patients’ schedules and visits under research
- Study recruitment
- Recruitment of subjects for delegated studies / trials, screening of patients
- Study documentation
- Maintain proper documentations for all study related activities according to regulatory and institutional standards -including case report forms, drug dispensation records, or regulatory forms (Investigator’s site files).
- Prepare for or participate in quality assurance audits conducted by study sponsors, federal agencies, or specially designated review groups.
- Sample processing
- Lab samples collection and processing according to study requirements
- Other Administrative duties
- Ordering of study supplies, payment of invoices, reimbursements of payment to subjects, claims etc.
- Diploma or equivalent in Biomedical Science, Clinical trials, Nursing or related disciplines
- Familiar with IRB and GCP process.
- Highly motivated, be able to work independently and in a team setting, have a good working attitude, responsible, meticulous, and always willing to learn.
- Have good knowledge of computer applications
- Prior Phlebotomy experience and clinical background will be an advantage.
- Able to process bio samples
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Specialist Associate, Department Of Medicine (1-year Contract) #worknow position job vacancies