Singapore Jobs Specialist Associate (health Screening Coordinator) – #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we National University of Singapore are looking for candidates for the position of specialist associate (health screening coordinator) - #worknow with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|National University of Singapore
|Specialist Associate (health Screening Coordinator) - #worknow
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Take consent from research participants before performing any research procedures.
- Perform health screening procedures including Venepuncture, Urinalysis, Foot assessment, ECG, Vision test, Handgrip measurement, Spirometry, Fundoscopy and Anthropometric measurements according to work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proper handling and preservation of biological samples.
- Perform data entry and data QC of health screening data forms and reports.
- Verify cash and clinical consumables daily.
- Maintain clinical inventory and equipment.
- Conduct home visits (depends on types of project).
- Conduct face-to-face and phone interviews with participants.
- Post health screening telephone follow-up call.
- Generate and prepare health screening reports to be mailed to participants.
- Ensure the safety and protect the privacy of research participants by ensuring proper work practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Life Sciences or relevant field from a recognised institution. Diploma holders of Life Sciences discipline or registered nurses may apply.
- Willing to work 42 hours week from Monday to Friday and every Saturday morning (half a weekday will be given as off-in-lieu). Work hours are subjected to changes depending on project needs.
- Willing to work at Bras Basah Complex and NUS.
- Ablility to interact with people of various age groups and background.
- Meticulous, proficient in English and fluent in spoken Mandarin or Malay or Tamil , to communicate with non-English speaking participants (Most of our participants in this Cohort revisits are elderly and some of them don’t speak English).
- Phlebotomy skill would be an advantage.
- Comfortable using computers and tablets for data collection.
- Successful candidate will be appointed on 1 year contract in the first instance and renewable subject to funding and performance.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Specialist Associate (health Screening Coordinator) - #worknow position job vacancies