Singapore Jobs Splunk Admin_b06 – #seek Position at QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of splunk admin_b06 - #seek and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE
|Splunk Admin_b06 - #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Roles and Responsibilities
- Grow and improve the enterprise Splunk environment by creating forwarder apps to ingest our data.
- Assist and provide expert best practices in adoption, expansion, additional use cases and in setting up Splunk.
- Involve in Splunk Administration, Architecture, Agent management, dashboard, reports and alerts.
- Assist with system upgrade planning and execution.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products.
- Support large-scale deployments with data feeds from multiple on premise data centers
- Monitor and maintain Splunk performance, availability, and capacity
- Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom alerts and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation related to architecture and operational processes for Splunk
- Apart from the above he/she may need to support other systems e.g. Enterprise monitoring tool, ID mgmt. tool, etc.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with SPLUNK
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
- Experience with Python
- Experience with programming a plus
- Ability to be a Splunk language (SPL) expert
- Strong technical, analytic and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong knowledge (recent experience) with the following technology: storage, servers, data centers, and cloud.
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Participate in user acceptance testing efforts as needed.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Quess Singapore, we are a leading business services provider, transforming enterprises with digital-first staffing solutions and innovative strategies.
With over 20 years of experience, we leverage our rich industry knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to reinforce our clients’ businesses with modern, world-class staffing and recruitment solutions that are on-demand. A B2B provider focusing on powering staffing through advanced solutions, we deliver a host of services such as IT Staff Augmentation, General Staff Augmentation, MSP, Selection and Services, and HR Outsourcing solutions.
We achieve this with a growing team of skilled associates and a wide presence across APAC, reshaping companies to be agile and competitive.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199801439d
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)