Central Region Jobs Sr. Administrative Coordinator Position at Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sr. Administrative Coordinator|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.700|
Sr. Administrative Coordinator
Our client, an established global trading firm, is seeking qualified applicants for Sr. Administrative Coordinator in the Administrative Department. The incumbent’s responsibilities include supporting the claims management team in processing and handling claims, as well as providing administrative support to the department. The incumbent should possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
【 What you will be doing 】
1. Claims Management (50%)
• Responding promptly and professionally to claimants’ and other stakeholders’ inquiries and clarifications
• Assisting in the review and evaluation of claims and determining the appropriate course of action, including settlement, denial, or negotiation
• Identifying trends in claims to identify opportunities for improvements
• Reviewing and analyzing claims data and preparing reports for management
2. Administrative Support (50%)
• Administering Telephone Directory, Online Subscription User Listing, Concur Access, Yammer – 35%
• Administering MUGEN workflow for payments/rebilling/monthly cost allocation – 10%
• Supporting the planning, organizing, and executing of Staff Engagement Activities. – 5%
【 What they are offering 】
‐ Variable Bonus ( Depending on Company & Individual performance)
‐ Annual Leaves:14 days
‐ Medical Leaves:14 days
【 What they are looking for 】
– Diploma holder and above
– Minimum 1-2 Years of relevant work experience
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Experience in organizing and coordinating various Events Management or Employee Engagement activities
– Experience in facilitating communication and employee engagement through various Social Media platforms
– Knowledge of the SAP system
– Good time management and organization skills
– Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels, including management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R22108981 (Josephine Amaryllis Ow Xue Ying)
Recruitment Licence: 12C5051
|Address||3 Anson Rd, #08-03 Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd, Springleaf Tower, Singapore 079909|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd is one of Singapore’s leading recruitment agencies. With our extensive networks, we effectively source and match high-calibre candidates to our partners. Our clients enjoy peace of mind knowing that as part of the Neo-career group, Reeracoen is committed to delivering the same Japanese professionalism and service quality across our 12 offices in 8 Asian countries. For more information visit https://ww.reeracoen.sg/ and follow us on social media.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201130615R
- EA No.: 12C5051
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees