Singapore Jobs Sr Business Systems Analyst – Sap Gts | #urgent Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sr Business Systems Analyst - SAP GTS | #Urgent and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
|Sr Business Systems Analyst - Sap Gts | #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. Illumina is seeking a highly motivated and team oriented Global Trade Management Sr. Business Analyst with experience in SAP GTS, SD to join our GIS Functional and Process group. The candidate must have a strong understanding of Global Trade Compliance and having a strong integration knowledge with other components such as SD, MM used in End to End Supply Chain process. The candidate should have at least 6+ years of experience working in an IT organization preferably Biotech, Life Sciences, or related industry in configuring, deploying and managing SAP and integration with other modules.
- Communication with business stakeholders to gain understanding of business requirements.
- Gather and analyze requirements to determine the best solution.
- Provide routine updates to the global team regarding upcoming enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements to the business system to support regulatory audits, efficiency improvements, and additional functionality.
- Align with cross-functional teams to develop improved processes and communication in support of business initiatives
- Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences
- Ability to deliver high-quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Performs other duties as required
- 6+ years of SAP GTS experience
- Should be well versed with integration with other modules of SAP like SD/MM/FI/EWM/TM
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral
- Very good experience on different SAP GTS Modules include:
- Sanctioned Party List Screening
- Embargo Check
- Import/Export Legal Controls
- Product Classification
- Customs Communication
- Customs Duty calculation
- Trade Document Service
- Preference Management
- Broker Interface
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Demonstrated ability to understand multiple business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Knowledge about system enhancements, configuration, troubleshooting and support incidents handling
- Development of test procedures and test cases to ensure quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of , race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
|11 Biopolis Way, Illumina, Singapore 138667
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days