Singapore Jobs Sr Business Systems Analyst – Sap Gts – #urgenthire #seekbetter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sr business systems analyst - sap gts - #urgenthire #seekbetter and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sr Business Systems Analyst - Sap Gts - #urgenthire #seekbetter|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. Illumina is seeking a highly motivated and team oriented Global Trade Management Sr. Business Analyst with experience in SAP GTS, SD to join our GIS Functional and Process group. The candidate must have a strong understanding of Global Trade Compliance and having a strong integration knowledge with other components such as SD, MM used in End to End Supply Chain process. The candidate should have at least 6+ years of experience working in an IT organization preferably Biotech, Life Sciences, or related industry in configuring, deploying and managing SAP and integration with other modules.
- Communication with business stakeholders to gain understanding of business requirements.
- Gather and analyze requirements to determine the best solution.
- Provide routine updates to the global team regarding upcoming enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements to the business system to support regulatory audits, efficiency improvements, and additional functionality.
- Align with cross-functional teams to develop improved processes and communication in support of business initiatives
- Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences
- Ability to deliver high-quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Performs other duties as required
- 6+ years of SAP GTS experience
- Should be well versed with integration with other modules of SAP like SD/MM/FI/EWM/TM
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral
- Very good experience on different SAP GTS Modules include:
- Sanctioned Party List Screening
- Embargo Check
- Import/Export Legal Controls
- Product Classification
- Customs Communication
- Customs Duty calculation
- Trade Document Service
- Preference Management
- Broker Interface
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Demonstrated ability to understand multiple business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Knowledge about system enhancements, configuration, troubleshooting and support incidents handling
- Development of test procedures and test cases to ensure quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of , race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
|Address||11 Biopolis Way, Illumina, Singapore 138667|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Sr Business Systems Analyst - Sap Gts - #urgenthire #seekbetter position job vacancies