Singapore Jobs Sr. Salesforce Cpq Systems Analyst (hybrid Or Remote) – #urgent Position at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Panasonic Avionics Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as sr. salesforce cpq systems analyst (hybrid or remote) - #urgent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Panasonic Avionics Corporation
|Sr. Salesforce Cpq Systems Analyst (hybrid Or Remote) - #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at ww.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to ww.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Salesforce CPQ Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between IT and business stakeholders to help build solutions needed to scale and support our business. This role will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the business architecture and processes that support our product and pricing teams through product launches and help our sales teams as they quote and sell. Using knowledge of the Salesforce CPQ platform, work with business partners, end-users, and their management teams to improve processes and workflows, and draft requirements that help us scale, and showcase simple perfection to our users. Bring a strategic lens to agile development and craft thoughtful technology roadmaps that balance today’s needs versus future scale. This role is for a person who possesses a blend of business engagement skills, passion for technology and automation, attention to detail, critical thinking, and a strong desire to contribute to solutions that drive business growth.
The salary or hourly wage range of $91,00- $152,00 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to an individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Implementation / Process Improvements / System Integrations
- Understanding business needs and translating them into Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing requirements and creating functional specification
- Deliver functional specifications to include configurations, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping
- Participate in design discussions with architects, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce CPQ and Billing functional, technical, integration, and data needs and to clarify, refine, and document requirements.
- Translate business requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Research business requirements, user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate the level of effort.
- Design and Development Data Integration Solutions on Integration of Salesforce CPQ and Billing Data with various upstream and downstream System
- Design and Develop Data Migration solutions by working through Data Transformation and Migration of data from other systems
- Build test scripts, enhancements, system releases, and support migration to production deployment.
- Execute test scripts for systems integration testing and Regression Testing
- Work with business stakeholders demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
Business Applications- Support/Enhancements
- Provide daily functional and technical support for Salesforce CRM/CPQ and other Cloud applications
- Responsible for configuring, customize and deploy changes related to Salesforce CPQ product rule/price rule, etc
- Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business including custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce
- Provide support for all E2E business processes/integration between Salesforce, CPQ/Billing and ERP
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources, reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues
- Publish Knowledge Base Articles including (FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, etc)
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management
- Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of day-to-day operations
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of business systems analyst experience
- 5+ Years of experience on Salesforce Platform
- 3+ years of hands-on experience architecting & designing CPQ & Billing/mediation solutions
- 3 years of hands-on experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components along with the integration of AppExchange apps preferred
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Business, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification, Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification are nice to have
- Exposure to other Salesforce modules like Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud/B2B are nice to have
- Experience in onsite functional technical roles on at least three-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in Salesforce CPQ & Billing
- Experience in CPQ Pricing/Product rules, Guided selling, Advance approvals, Cost/markup, Complex bundle structures, QCP and Salesforce Billing rules
- Deep Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technologies
- Three + years Lead to- Cash (CPQ/ Billing) implementation experience.
- Experience managing at least Two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Lead to Cash (CPQ/ Billing) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology – working in sprints, grooming work, etc.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
- Ability to be nimble, efficient, quick, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate issues to higher management.
- Domestic or international travel may be required (15%)
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year plus a paid company-wide shut down in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year.
- Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third-party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third-party customers, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
|202 Bedok South Ave 1, #02-03 Block A Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Singapore 469332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 35 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toulouse; system production facilities in Osaka; as well as field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide. We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: S95FC4931H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Sr. Salesforce Cpq Systems Analyst (hybrid Or Remote) - #urgent position job vacancies