Singapore Jobs Staff Program Manager, Strategic Planning – Instrument Operations | #seekbetter #worknow Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Staff Program Manager, Strategic Planning - Instrument Operations | #Seekbetter #Worknow in our business office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
|Staff Program Manager, Strategic Planning - Instrument Operations | #seekbetter #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.
As the Staff Program Manager, Strategic Planning – Instrument Operations, you will focus on ensuring Singapore Instrument Operations’ organization structure, operating model, financial model, resources deployment, systems and processes, are aligned to support Illumina’s Business Growth. Reporting to the Director, Instrument Manufacturing in Singapore, you will lead and drive Global Business Processes (GBP) transformation, and support Global Instrument Platform Operations alignment on operational strategies, KPIs, tools, systems and processes, leveraging on cross-sites’ capabilities and resources. You will also be supporting China Manufacturing operational strategies.
- Ensure effective deployment of Singapore Instrument Operations resources to meet organizational strategy and goals including linkage between strategy, operational plans, projects, and key metrics
- Assist with goals definition, alignment and deployment
- Track projects, deliverables, critical issues, and action items; follow up to ensure completion to schedule
- Coordinate and report operations deliverables for quarterly operations reviews, dashboard reports, strategic planning process, budgeting, etc.
- Run Singapore Instrument Operations strategic planning meetings with talent reviews (every six months), ensuring meetings are actionable and decision oriented
- Drive communications on behalf of the Singapore Instrument Operations leadership team around operational plans, key initiatives, and important activities
- Partner and collaborate with Global Instrument Platform Operations to drive alignment on operational strategies, KPIs, tools, systems and processes
- Establish framework to leverage cross-sites’ capabilities and resources
- Lead global manufacturing teams to drive Global Business Processes (GBP) according to the 5-year transformation road map
- Support China Manufacturing and OEM partnerships with strategies development
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams comprising various internal organizations
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels
- Experience in managing projects and driving metrics. Proven track record establishing and implementing business processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across disciplines required
- A self-organized, self-starter, highly motivated individual capable of multi-tasking
- Effective and strong communication skills – both written and verbal. Able to articulate and discuss ideas and persuade others to achieve common outcomes
- Ability to read and write Chinese Language fluently is preferred
- Experience in FDA/IVD/Med Device industry is a plus
- Requires deep understanding of operations activities
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Graduate (Master’s) degree preferred
- 10+ years working experience with 5-7 years of relevant experience
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
|11 Biopolis Way, Illumina, Singapore 138667
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Staff Program Manager, Strategic Planning - Instrument Operations | #seekbetter #worknow position job vacancies