Bukit Merah Jobs Store Assistant Position at KES Systems and Service (1993) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, we KES Systems and Service (1993) Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as store assistant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bukit Merah and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|KES Systems and Service (1993) Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders.
- Processes documentation for purchase orders.
- Coordinates with Production and QA teams on material issues.
- Conducts yearly stock inventory and generates store-related reports.
- Monitors material delivery and issuing schedules to production.
- In-charge of general housekeeping within the store area.
- Performs any other related tasks as and when assigned by the immediate superior.
- ITE / Diploma in Electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year related experience.
- Skill set: computer skills such as Excel and Word, store management, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to start work immediately.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.