Singapore Jobs Store Executive Position at DFI Retail Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Store Executive in our company, DFI Retail Group. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DFI Retail Group|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
A leading global chain of one-stop convenience stores, 7-Eleven offers innovative, convenient products and services to customers all day, every day in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Guangdong Province in mainland China. From ready-to-eat snacks and meals and imported snacks to utility bill payments, top-up services, local and outbound sim cards, parcel pick-up and return, e-Payments, and e-Wallet services. 7-Eleven’s product and service range ensures that customer service is always at the heart of every one of its branches.
The successful candidate will be reporting to Store Manager and is responsible for daily store operations, including inventory management, cash handling, and cleanliness of the store. The key responsibilities are as below.
- Ensure all store policies and procedures are followed, including safety and security protocols
- Develop successful sales plans to increase your store’s profitability, as well as assist in managing outlet sales to meet the budget, and implementing new product lines and strategies to promote them to the customers
- Assist customers with their queries promptly, friendly, and courteous manner to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Perform out-out-stock, quality, and expiry checks, as well as adhere to all food service procedures as directed by the Store Manager
- Require traveling to multiple stores to provide support whenever is needed
- Any ad-hoc projects and/or tasks as assigned by the management Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or any relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of the Franchise Framework
- Meticulous, organized, and a team player
- Ability to work 3 rotating shifts and 6 days work week schedule
Follow us on Facebook / Telegram / Instagram: DFI Retail Group SG Careers!
|Address||23 New Industrial Rd, #08-02 DFI ENGINEERING PTE LTD, ProDesign Engineers Pte Ltd, Singapore 536209|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,00 outlets and employed some 230,00 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 194700005R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Discount Card; AWS & Variable Bonus; Long-Term Illness Benefits