Singapore Jobs Store Manager – Cotton On Compass One Mega – #seek Position at COTTON ON SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we COTTON ON SINGAPORE PTE LTD are looking for candidates for the position of store manager - cotton on compass one mega - #seek with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|COTTON ON SINGAPORE PTE LTD
|Store Manager - Cotton On Compass One Mega - #seek
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
THE ROLE – DRIVE IT
X PEOPLE| SQM (200 plus only) | OTHER STORE SPECIFIC FACTORS i.e. beach side location/shopping strip/high profile centre
Your store is yours to drive; obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, drive your team to execute and achieve goals, make impactful decisions that deliver outcomes, be resourceful and have a curious mindset.
- Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
- Deliver on the plan, communicate clear targets and motive your team to make it happen.
- Empower and grow your team of retail legends.
- Team up with your retail partners. Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
- Love your team and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You’re the driver, you have what it takes to lead a team.
- Tackle your role with confidence, take risks and enable accountability.
- You are a manager at heart, retail is how you roll. You read the play and hustle.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun!
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams through mental, physical and wellness tools, resources & benefits.
Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 8 brands, well over 1,200 stores and 19,00+ passionate people working in 16 countries around the globe.
In twenty years we have become Australia's largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a will to succeed. The story is far from over.
The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Tomorrow, anything's possible.
- Industry: Apparel
- Registration No.: 200616872D
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), staff purchase, fun working environment, Retail hours - 5 working days including weekends and public holidays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Store Manager - Cotton On Compass One Mega - #seek position job vacancies