Woodlands Jobs Student Care / K Care Hygiene Officer Position at Commit Learning Schoolhouse Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Commit Learning Schoolhouse Private Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Student Care / K Care Hygiene Officer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Others, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Commit Learning Schoolhouse Private Limited
|Student Care / K Care Hygiene Officer
|Type of Work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Washing of plates and glasses and keeping pantry clean and dry
- Clearing of trash bins and rubbish
- Sanitize all common touch points
- Vacuum and mopping of student care areas
- Any ad-hoc duties related to cleaning and washing
- Flexible, minimum 5 hours a day
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|818 Woodlands Street 82, Commit Learning School House Woodlands (Student Care Services, Singapore 730818
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Commit Learning Schoolhouse (CLS) is a member ofCOMMIT LEARNING GROUP, a leading provider of quality bilingual student care, tuition and preschool education for children 4 to 6 years of age.
Commit Learning Schoolhouse’s curriculum integrates the best education approaches and methodologies to prepare our students for the future global challenges. This is achieved through a team of in-house expertise in curriculum research and development of core values such as committed, confident, curious, collegial, competent, cultured, can do spirit and considerate.
Our teams comprise of highly experienced professionals in conducting various after school programs for students enrolled with us. These programs are comprehensive, and range from character building and outdoor activities to skills- based and interactive enrichment classes for our students.
As a student care provider, we will also align our teaching tointegrate the values promoted by MOE into our curriculum. Whilst enjoying their childhood, Commit Learning Schoolhouse’s students are well prepared and equipped to be life-long learners and global citizens with a heart.
Established in 2013 and with nearly 4 years of experience and counting, COMMIT LEARNING GROUP is indeed becoming one of Singapore’s leading providers of quality wholesome educational services.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201704803D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Professional development, Smart Casual, Mondays to Fridays, 10.00am to 7.00pm