Singapore Jobs Support Engineer Position at OneEmpower
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, OneEmpower is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Support Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level of application support to users
- Classify the problem on the spot and provide immediate response
- Inform project team for follow up actions
- Track the problem status and update user on incident status
- Maintain technical operation procedures and documentation
- Perform project build and deployment to different environment
- Prepare and deliver release note to users and project team
- Support setting up the demonstration environment for Business Development Team
- Higher Diploma in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of application support experience
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux, shell script, Java, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic, WebSphere is preferred
- Experience on project development, UAT and deployment is a definite advantage
- Independent in problem solving and analysis
- Good interpersonal skill, excellent service attitude and telephone manner
- On the job training will be provided.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word or PDF format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
|750C Chai Chee Rd, Oneempower, Singapore 469003
- Good working environment
- Career growth & development
- On the job training will be provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a leading provider of transaction processing systems and services with a large blue-chip clientele across the Asia Pacific Region that includes leading banks, retailers, hotels and payment associations. We are looking for suitable persons to fill the above position.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199905570Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Support Engineer position job vacancies