Central Region Jobs Survey Officer (sme Surveys) ( S$3000, Till End Dec 23**) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Survey Officer (SME Surveys) ( S$3000, Till end DEC 23**) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Survey Officer (sme Surveys) ( S$3000, Till End Dec 23**)
|Type of Work
The role of this candidate is to act as a primary source of contact to perform survey data collection from these POCs on the quarterly or ad-hoc surveys that the company is selected to participate from government agency.
The incumbent should possess skills in rapport building with the company POC in order to build a professional and friendly working relationship with the POC to collect all survey data.
- Via outbound call activity
- Via field visits out to company addresses
- The incumbent is expected to perform daily updates of call outcomes using Excel files assigned to them
- The incumbent must also submit the survey data collection details into the Government system and submit the completed survey
- During field visits, incumbent must also assist the respondents to complete the surveys online / manual collection and guide the respondents if the respondents need necessary guidance
- Adhere to required Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in operations
- Work closely with fellow team-mates, assigned team leads on the survey progress for each of the companies allocated to this
- Update accurately the daily operations reports so that performance can be accountable
- Perform necessary admin work and support as and when required to do so, including rectifying errors committed during collection when required by stake holders from the ministry
- Adhere to key in case notes in ministry in house system provided for each case with each call outcome / updates on assigned cases
- Minimum Higher Nitec and above in any discipline
- Prior working experience in Sales support / Customer insights / Customer relations departments / Banking & Finance call centers, would be advantageous
- Candidates with prior working experience in customer accounts handling / management are also welcomed to apply
- Must be competent in MS Excel and have prior experience in handling CRM system. Advantageous if prior experience in V-look up, Pivot table, Excel filter functions
- Calm, systematic, and have an eye for data detail
- Accurate in data input / uploads with minimum supervision required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and ask for clarity to supervisor whenever in doubt
- Team player, with ability to work independently
- Possess good initiative, with desire for continuous learning
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R1770602 Teng Min Yee
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
|36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos