Singapore Jobs Svp, Fintechandnewbusinesseslead,corporatedevelopment,groupfinance #seek #urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DBS Bank Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as SVP, FinTechandNewBusinessesLead,CorporateDevelopment,GroupFinance #SEEK #URGENT for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Svp, Fintechandnewbusinesseslead,corporatedevelopment,groupfinance #seek #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning, and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
The Corporate Development team supports DBS’ management and board in the origination and execution of strategic transactions globally, including mergers and acquisitions, investments and divestments, joint ventures and partnerships and new business initiatives, to maximise DBS’ financial and competitive position.
You will be part of a dynamic team that provides execution leadership and works closely with DBS’ business units and external counterparties to ensure that DBS’ strategic priorities are met in all our strategic transactions. This will involve a range of tasks including identifying potential investment and acquisition opportunities, macro and industry research, financial modelling and valuation analysis, due diligence, negotiation, obtaining internal and regulatory approvals and ensuring robust corporate governance over DBS’ investment companies.
As FinTech and New Businesses Lead, you will be expected to be a domain expert and lead the origination and execution of potential strategic investments and acquisitions or support DBS’ business units in the establishment of financial technology or new businesses that are adjacent to and can complement DBS’ core banking business.
- Strong interest in financial technology, innovation, venture creation and investments.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in financial technology, venture capital, private equity, or corporate finance / investment banking; relevant start-up experience would be considered.
- Strong domain knowledge of financial markets infrastructure, payments and remittances, digital lending, embedded finance or open banking would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate good business acumen in understanding value chains and jobs to be done, coupled with strong analysis and valuation skills.
- Proactive, with a high level of resourcefulness to drive new initiatives and projects – this includes having strong organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills, and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Have the ability to lead deals and at the same time, be a strong team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Svp, Fintechandnewbusinesseslead,corporatedevelopment,groupfinance #seek #urgent position job vacancies