West Jobs System Analyst – C# / Vb.net / Sql / Gather Requirements Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of System Analyst - C# / VB.NET / SQL / Gather Requirements with full time working hours for our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., for residents of West and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 6.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a System Analyst - C# / VB.NET / SQL / Gather Requirements.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|System Analyst - C# / Vb.net / Sql / Gather Requirements
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of complex systems and applications
- Understand stakeholders requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Work closely a team of application developers to support in-house applications
- Assign development work to programmer, monitor progress and ensure program is delivered on time, thoroughly tested and according to specification
- In-depth knowledge in software development cycle, process mapping and implementation to post live support.
- Develop solutions by evaluating existing workflow and processes; define and analyze logical problems; designing and testing solutions
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft.Net platform, MVC/C#/VB.NET, and SQL
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, with a focus on Microsoft.Net platform, MVC/C#/VB.NET and SQL
- Strong project management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref10(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Hooi Wai Man (Samantha)
EA Personnel Reg No: R2110062
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- System Analyst - C# / Vb.net / Sql / Gather Requirements position job vacancies