Kallang Jobs System Analyst – (contract) Position at NTT Singapore Private Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as System Analyst - (Contract). For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, NTT Singapore Private Ltd, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|NTT Singapore Private Ltd
|System Analyst - (contract)
|Type of Work
- Requirements gathering: Meet with business users and stakeholders to gather and document requirements specifications for the systems.
- System design: Work with vendors to evaluate the architecture and functionality of the systems.
- Testing and validation: Develop test plans and test cases, and oversee the testing and validation of the systems.
- Implementation and deployment: Coordinate the deployment of the systems across the projects, ensuring that all stakeholders are trained and comfortable with the new system.
- User support: Provide ongoing support to users of the systems, troubleshooting issues and resolving problems as they arise.
- System maintenance: Ensure that the systems is updated and maintained to meet the evolving needs of the projects.
- Data analysis: Use data analysis tools to identify trends and patterns in the use of the systems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Documentation: Create and maintain documentation for the systems, including user manuals and training materials.
- Strong understanding and relevant experiences in:
- Microsoft SQL and Open-Source Databases
- .NET programming **, **, C#, Web Services, Application programming
- Interface and other .NET frameworks.
- Power BI Report
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) will be an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leap to the world of discovery NTT Singapore invites you to join us to discover the world of Information Communications Technology (ICT). NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), a well known icon in Japan, provides ICT solutions worldwide with dedicated professionals stationed in 21 countries.
NTT Singapore Pte Ltd (NTTS) is the regional headquarters of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) for Asia Pacific Region. Established in 1997, NTT Singapore has more than 10 years of expertise in providing information and communications technology (ICT) solutions worldwide.
NTT Singapore offers diverse high-quality connectivity, data centre solutions, security services, IT management services, voice and conferencing solutions and solution integration services to its enterprise customers.
NTT Communications is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT Corp.), one of the world’s largest providers of telecommunications services.
In 2013, NTT Corp. is ranked no.1 in telecom industry in the Fortune Global 500* list. It is positioned 32nd among the top 500 corporations worldwide.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199701382M
- EA No.: 21S0759
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)