Singapore Jobs System Engineer (apac Physical Security) #urgent Position at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of System Engineer (APAC Physical Security) #Urgent. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
|System Engineer (apac Physical Security) #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
Physical Security System and Technology team is part of the Corporate Services department and we aim to provide employees with a safe working environment through integrated intelligent system construction, efficient system operation and maintenance, and working area construction based on security strategy, etc. Our team focuses on how to use systematic tools to support physical security management and safeguard the company’s operations globally.
- Responsible for the stable operation of security systems (ACS, CCTV, IDS, VMS etc);
- Responsible for the implementation, troubleshooting, improvement, and function optimization of security systems and related systems;
- Responsible for designing and establishing the integration between security systems and related information platforms;
- Responsible for needs collection and management of the whole life cycle of developed software;
- Responsible for system data analysis and supporting training of tools/software.
- More than 4 years of experience in designing, building and maintaining distributed software systems, physical security hardware, software, network and related applications;
- Experience with Lenel and Avigilon related software and hardware;
- Experience in server installation and maintenance, and have an understanding of network services and data-driven application architecture;
- Ability to perform basic SQL for troubleshooting
- Familiar with common scripting languages (such as PowerShell, VBScript and Perl) to complete automated reorganization tasks
Good to have:
- Experience in the development, deployment and testing of web application programming interface services is preferred;
- Familiar with encryption technology (RSA, AES, PKI), MCSE/MCSA certification is preferred;
- Familiar with network technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN and SNMP, experience in network servers such as NGINX, IIS and Apache is preferred.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201923456H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual & Business