Singapore Jobs System Engineer Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as System Engineer and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
|Type of Work
Type: Yearly renewable contract
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Working location: North/Central
- Install new and/or rebuild infrastructure, server, storage, hardware appliances, services, settings, in accordance to customer’s requirement that complies with audit processes.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure, together with the customer to ensure the processes are in line and up to date as necessary.
- Perform daily system checks and monitoring and to highlight if any abnormalities are found.
- Ensure that backups are running and send off the media off site as necessary
- Create, Change, Delete users accounts as per request.
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc patching as necessary for the various servers that are covered under the contract.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Perform monthly performance reporting and capturing of server health statistics to assist with capacity planning.
- Perform level 1 troubleshooting and maintenance for storage. Work with level 2 storage teams for more in depth troubleshooting and/or deployment of new storage
- Work on any other server related requests as and when needed.
- Perform escort of vendors as necessary within the customer’s premises
- Rotating standby to work on night or weekend tasks when required (allowance will be given)
- Diploma/Degree in any IT related field
- 1-2 years of working experience as System Engineer
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days