Paya Lebar Jobs System Engineer Position at Unifiedcomms Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of SYSTEM ENGINEER. For candidates who reside in Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Unifiedcomms Group and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Type of Work
- Provide installation and technical support to customers including but not limited to the following equipment: servers, network switches, NAS, virtualization (VMWare/Redhat KVM)
- System management on administration, backup/recovery, performance/fault management
- Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities promptly and effectively
- Develop automation scripts to improve operational efficiency
- Provide project documentation (User Acceptance Test, system overview) and reports.
- Provide technical support and diagnose problems through onsite or remote troubleshooting.
- Degree in Telecommunications/Information Technology/Engineering
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Unix/Linux OS, VM, MyriaDB/MySQL, VPN and firewall
- Knowledge in telecommunication signaling protocol such as SIP, SS7, Sigtran, Diameter, GTP-C/U
- Basic programming knowledge and scripting, in any programming platform
- Exposure in cloud technology, Hadoop, data analytic, data visualization and cybersecurity
- Relevant work experiences in the Telco industry will be advantageous
- Working knowledge in voice solution such as IPPBX, contact center and VoIP will be advantageous
- Team player with cooperation spirit and excellent coordinating skills
- Self-motivating, willing to learn and capable of working independently
- Fresh graduates with relevant degree and outstanding results are encouraged to apply
- Exposure in new technology such as 5G mobile network, cloud computing and data analytic
- Freedom to learn new skills and put in practice
- External training will be provided to ensure you acquire new skills needed
- Flat management practice, arm reach to management team who is friendly and approachable
- Open office concept and friendly environment
- Near to MRT station
- Flexi working hour, we know you need it some times
|140 Paya Lebar Rd, #10-14 Unified Communications Pte Ltd, Encryption Technology Pte Ltd, Singapore 409015
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1998, Unifiedcomms is a leading application service provider with over 15 years of mobile technology innovation in managed application services, utility-driven value-added-services, and telecoms-grade platforms. Our products and solutions improve lives and address every needs for more than 500 million subscribers of 32 mobile network operators in 14 countries across South East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Unifiedcomms is a subsidiary of Singapore Exchange-listed Captii Limited (SGX:AWV).
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 459754-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Broadband Subsidy