Singapore Jobs Systems/database Administrator Position at VOYAGER WORLDWIDE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|VOYAGER WORLDWIDE PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
We are looking for an experienced database administrator with at least 4 years experience in a similar role using Microsoft SQL Server. The Database Administrator will assist the Lead DBA with the planning, implementation, maintenance and performance of all business databases and ERP systems. The role will also include tier 2 support for internal users of the Voyager Worldwide, responding to service issues and other problems in line with the agreed service levels.
The individual will interact globally with internal / external stakeholders and be expected to work with existing teams providing data, analysis and feedback on issues and trends. Ensuring that actions are prioritised and progressed through robust root-cause analysis to make sure data is available to end users and protected from loss or corruption.
The Database Administrator will seek continuously to improve the businesses data platforms and ERP systems usage while ensuring data security and integrity.
Primary Role Requirements
- Manage and maintain all database systems, including MSSQL2008 to 2019 and Sybase
- Configure and maintain database servers
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Troubleshoot and solve real time user and system problems
- Provide suggestions to improve / upgrade existing systems
- Design and create new processes that could automate current manual processes, provide documentation, and present the process to the relevant teams
- Manage existing and create new reports using SSRS that meet the requirements of the business
- Carry out ETL functions using SSIS to extract and analyse data to identify trends in customer and company performance
- Preferably holds a recognised professional qualification, educated to degree level
- Certified as MCSA Microsoft SQL
- Other Microsoft, PC and network certification
Experience & Skills
- Management and configuration of SAP IQ databases
- Has 2 or more years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Azure knowledge / experience
- Strong at adapting personal style and approach when dealing with different stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent technical and user experience abilities
If this sounds like you, please apply on our website: ** and our People, Culture & Workplace team will be in touch with you. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|2 Jln Kilang Barat, #06-01 Voyager Worldwide, Singapore 159346
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Today, we are the world’s leading navigation solutions provider. We supply more digital charts and publications to more vessels than anyone else. We make beautiful software that works how mariners want it to work. We use clever algorithms to calculate very accurate all-inclusive prices that help our customers save time and manage costs. We are present in 26 countries and can deliver paper charts and publications same day to more than 60 ports worldwide. And we provide all our customers with the 24/7 service and support they need to keep their fleet moving day and night. Whether it’s digital or paper, an ENC, a nautical publication, navigational software or VSAT, part of the existing fleet or a New Build, we use technology to give shipping companies what they want, when they want it.
Across the world’s ports, seas and oceans, we’re proud to support the global shipping industry.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 199004604Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual