Serangoon Jobs Systems Design Engineer Position at KLA-Tencor (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Systems Design Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, KLA-Tencor (S) Pte Ltd, for residents of Serangoon and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Electrical and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, KLA-Tencor (S) Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Systems Design Engineer.
|Company||KLA-Tencor (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Systems Design Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Own system architecture, design, and interface issues
- Review and approve system requirements and design documents
- Partition the system based on high-level system requirements to meet business needs i.e. time to market, cost, performance, minimize risk
- Establish and maintain a complete system error budget
- Resolve inconsistencies between subsystems
- Identify high-risk areas and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Write and/or approve the Interface Control Documents between key subsystems and key suppliers
- Influence designers and designs to include features that will optimize performance, manufacturability, maintainability, diagnostics, cycle time, COGS, quality and reliability
- Provide a technical roadmap to future advanced features
- Contribute to and work the product marketing and the division’s strategic plans to clarify the market need in terms of system requirements
- Sign-off on key design reviews, and is the final design decision maker along with the Engineering Program Manager
- Ensure a plan exists for testing, verification and validation of all system specifications.
- Work with the highest levels of management to ensure product success
- PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Automation & Control/ Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience in PLC, Motion Control and Servo Driver Selection
- Firmware development experience for Modern Control Strategies Implementation in DSP & FPGA
- Knowledge and experience in Matlab, Python, C, C++
- Hands-on experience with Control Tunning implementing Servo-Loop Shaping methodologies
- Knowledge of Systems Identification and Modelling of Electro-mechanical Systems
- Good to have experience in Vision Inspection or Semiconductor Domain
- Good to have experience with Regulatory and Compliance Certification and Testing
- Independent and Self-starter
|Address||4 Serangoon North Ave 5, KLA Corporation, Singapore 554532|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.Who are we?We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us.The future is calling. Will you answer?
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 199600895K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical and dental care for our employees and their family