Central Region Jobs Systems Engineer (deployment, Configuration, Vmware, Hyper-v, Azure, Aws) – Ds Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Systems Engineer (Deployment, Configuration, VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS) - DS. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Systems Engineer (deployment, Configuration, Vmware, Hyper-v, Azure, Aws) - Ds
|Type of Work
- Permanent job opportunity
- Great career progression
- Experience in cloud computing is a major advantage
- Developing, maintaining and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
- Performing installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support at on-site and remote support
- Configuring, debugging and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
- Performing high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures
- Familiar with VMware, Storage, Hyper-V, Windows, and backup solutions
- Excellence in communication skills as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
- Familiar with Microsoft, Azure & AWS networking systems
- Relevant hands on experience with cloud implementation previously
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Computer science
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years working experience
- Microsoft Certified Engineer ( MCSE ) and/or VMware certification
- Experience with SAN/Hyperconverged Systems.
- VMware, Hyper-V experience and familiar with Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your latest resume in MS WORD format to ref19(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (break down)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Dick Sern (Dick Sern)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106832
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days