Singapore Jobs T24 Product Consultant – Functional Position at Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of T24 Product Consultant - Functional. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||T24 Product Consultant - Functional|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- 13+ years of experience in implementing Temenos WealthSuite applications
- Should have requirements analysis, management, and business analysis experience
- Ability to closely work with clients and conduct GAP-FIT analysis
- Thorough knowledge on T24 Securities (Equity and Fixed Income), Derivatives, Structured Products, Mutual Funds, Corporate Actions processing.
- Market knowledge of Transfer Agent and Pre-settlement matching system would be an added advantage.
- Should have hands on T24 Migration project experience
- Ability to critically think and provide solutions from a T24 system perspective for all client enhancements and change request.
- Ability to co-ordinate with other teams and bring in cross dependencies across projects and how the change impacts different stakeholders
- As a Senior Business Analyst in the CTB team, the requirements should be analyzed from IT perspective for impact analysis within the core banking system, estimation, impact on other upstream and downstream systems.
- Thorough knowledge on T24 Corporate Actions, Securities and Payments module
- Should be willing to pick multiple projects from an IT perspective and ensure alignment with PO/Area PO expectations.
- Propose solution or workaround from a system perspective for the development team.
- Willingness to spend extra time and understand client specific financial processes to optimize the time spent on analysis in the long run.
- Support the RTB team (securities, corporate Actions and payments) on a need basis
- Establish very well in team and bring in individual contribution as well collaborate with the team and bring out the best output.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and command respect from clients
- Should be willing to support the IT team during weekends (on a need basis), if there are any Dress Rehearsals/critical activity planned from project perspective.
|Address||Nexus@One-North, North Tower, 1 Fusionopolis Link, Level 5 Cognizant Technology Solutions, Singapore 138542|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at ww.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200202851H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)