Singapore Jobs Talent Acquisition, Early Careers Recruiter, Avp #seekbetter #urgent Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Talent Acquisition, Early Careers Recruiter, AVP #seekbetter #Urgent in our business office, Deutsche Bank AG.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Position||Talent Acquisition, Early Careers Recruiter, Avp #seekbetter #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will join the Early Careers Team which partners with the banks Human Resources (HR) and business leadership to define the entry level strategy, and recruit apprentices, interns and graduates into the region across the franchise, representing Deutsche Bank internally and externally and helping to drive the Talent Sourcing agenda.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holidays & Flexible Working Arrangement
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
Your key responsibilities
- Challenge the status quo and take responsibility for planning, and execution of Graduate Recruiting activities in country of responsibility/divisional/cross divisional, across a number of business lines at Deutsch Bank including plan, organize and drive large scale recruiting events and interviews ensuring outstanding candidate engagement and experience
- Partner with Committees, Regional Working Groups and recruiting champions, develop relationships with key stakeholders and drive recruitment strategies as appropriate
- Lead regional campus engagement and attraction initiatives to raise our profile at key universities. You will be at the forefront of driving marketing initiatives, defining the candidate experience, and managing the assessment and campus events to ensure the best candidates are engaged and influenced to join us.
- Identify and build strong university partnerships with deans, faculty, career services, alumni and student clubs.
- Partner with Employer Brand, Communications and vendors to ensure brand integrity and authenticity
- Partner with Recruiting Specialists to embed diversity in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms
- Partner with regional and global recruiters to ensure globally consistent efforts on campus and within programmes
- Oversee recruitment for and management of country/cross divisional Insights Programs and Analyst Intern Programs and subsequent conversion to full time hires
- Support and implement best practices around Global Operating Principles and governance
- Take a data driven approach to develop program strategies and proactively share data centric updates with stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- 8 years’ experience working within a recruitment or HR function including the delivery of graduate, internship, diversity & inclusion and other early careers hiring strategies
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated experience in hiring graduates and interns in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in University Relations, including campus engagement, sponsorships and events management
- Experience designing and executing hiring strategies for early careers recruitment including developing creative approaches to attract diverse candidate pool
- Experience in delivering projects and global/regional initiatives as well as locally
- Regional and/or global university market knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Passionate about Early Careers recruitment and possess a high standard of excellence
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|Address||One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Talent Acquisition, Early Careers Recruiter, Avp #seekbetter #urgent position job vacancies