Singapore Jobs Talent Acquisition – Recruiter – Avp #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Talent Acquisition - Recruiter - AVP #seekbetter in our company, Deutsche Bank AG. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Talent Acquisition - Recruiter - Avp #seekbetter
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Human Resources touch every part of our business.
Diversity is key. Collaboration is pivotal. Our Values and beliefs shape the way we work.
Talent Sourcing team is part of HR and where we aim to hire the best talent to organization to ensure sustainable growth of DB.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace.
That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
This role will focus on Investment and Corporate banking talent acquisition requirements across Singapore, Hong Kong and SEA countries
- Partner with the business leaders to understand key talent acquisition needs and develop recruitment strategies that helps with hiring the best talent in the bank.
- Understand talent availability externally and provide hiring managers with relevant market intel and talent insights to make right hiring decisions.
- Be a consultant to the other HR stakeholders internally to help understand external talent landscape.
- Manage sourcing channels including agency partnerships recommending
- Offer management is an integral part of this role.
- Working with various parts of HR and other functions to ensure proper onboarding of the candidates.
- Ensuring compliance with DB policies and procedures, global and local legislative and regulatory compliance including resident labor market testing requirements and other applicable local requirements.
- Participating and contributing to various HR related projects and initiatives
- Support and promote execution of Deutsche Bank’s diversity strategy and activities
- Working across HR, closely with other elements of the HR function, including Advisory, Reward, Talent & Development, COO office, to ensure that greatest value is brought to the client.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a front office recruiter.
- Demonstrate excellent interviewing skills, and strong written and oral communication skills
- Exhibits knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics
- Should have good exposure in the complete recruitment lifecycle from Sourcing to Onboarding
- Must have excellent Presentation and facilitating skills
- Give attention to detail, focusing on accuracy and adherence to process
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Talent Acquisition - Recruiter - Avp #seekbetter position job vacancies