Singapore Jobs Tdi – Advanced Network Service Engineer – Avp #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we Deutsche Bank AG, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tdi – advanced network service engineer - avp #seekbetter and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Tdi – Advanced Network Service Engineer - Avp #seekbetter
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Join a talented and passionate team of solution oriented Network engineers. As an Advanced Services Engineer in Global Network Services, you will be exposed to industry leading SDN, DCN, Cloud and Security technology.
Your responsibilities include support of a robust and resilient network infrastructure which enables Deutsche Bank’s 24×7 client centric business. You will work with global colleagues to identify problems, implement improvements, train colleagues and help to leverage technology to provide Secure, stable and innovative connectivity to Deutsche Bank and its clients.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 21 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Facilitate proper operation, maintenance, and restoration of global data network.
- Follow KOP to progress and update Incident and change tickets
- Implement regular break fix related changes
- Acts as an internal training resource to tier 1/2 operations engineers
- Participate in effective handovers between L2 and L1 operation teams.
- Perform timely escalations to technical and management teams and engage vendor escalation services (Cisco TAC, JTAC, Checkpoint, McAfee)
- Provide detailed written summaries of Incidents.
Your skills and experience:
- 5 years or more of networking industry experience in enterprise grade networks.
- CCNA or other associate to professional level certifications.
- Technical ability to troubleshoot and progress complex IP networks and hardware problems
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting problems pertaining to IP routing and network protocols
- Liaison with Operations Level 1 Engineer, Operations Level 2 Engineer, other IT groups regionally and globally for support and resolution of high priority incidents.
- Understanding of DNS,DHCP, GTM, LTM, Wireless technology; voice and video; DWDM (Adva), ULL environment, basic Linux skills, DDOS, NIDS, Virtualization
- This role requires you to work in shifts
- “Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
”How we’ll support you:
Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Coaching and support from experts in your team
A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tdi – Advanced Network Service Engineer - Avp #seekbetter position job vacancies