Singapore Jobs Tdi – Operations Manager – Avp #seekbetter #urgent Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Deutsche Bank AG is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as TDI – Operations Manager - AVP #seekbetter #Urgent and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Tdi – Operations Manager - Avp #seekbetter #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
The Operations Manager is typically the owner of a department made up of several teams, mainly responsible for oversight and management of those groups and has an expert or deep understanding of the business, process and/or product. Their main responsibilities include providing input into the creation of the Bank’s strategic goals and being an ultimate driver of the direction and performance to target. They are also responsible for driving transformation and continuous improvement, leading programmes or projects. They also manage and foster relationships with various stakeholders and/or vendors. They create robust management and team structures through rigorous recruitment & people development initiatives, ensuring the team is positioned well to execute a high standard of delivery and results within a controlled environment.
The Operations Manager is also responsible as an escalation point for department, controls, key process and risk indicators. They have accountability for budgets, vendor relationship and cost management. They lead by example in supporting the Bankwide regulatory agenda, being proactive in the recognition and management of risk, leading or sponsoring change programmes.
The Operation Manager is also ultimately responsible for the performance of teams, supervisors and individual contributors in that any operational and transactional processes under the teams’ remit are performed within agreed policies and procedures. They ensure that key process and risk indicators, controls, service level agreements and vendor management are adhered to and evidenced; this includes creating a strong culture of risk mitigation and management.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide BAU support during APAC hrs.
- Built Oracle cloud customer platform for Migration
- Migrating database from On-prem to Oracle cloud customer.
- Support Exadata & non-Exadata patching activities.
- Troubleshoot performance issue and apply permanent fix.
- Restore & recover database on-demand basis.
- Oracle database upgrade to 19c.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 10-12 years relevant experience as Oracle DBA within the IT support industry with experience in financial industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Oracle Exadata Platform in a mid-size to large corporate environment (production support experience is a must)
- Knowledge on Oracle Exadata cloud Customer and migrating database on to Exadata cloud customer from legacy platform with OCM(Oracle Certified Master) proficiency.
- Strong experience in Oracle cloud and tooling.
- Strong experience with Oracle 11g R2/12c RAC including build, administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) CRS management and configuration
- Hands-on experience in Oracle ASM and Dataguard administration
- Extensive hands on experience managing and maintaining Exadata machines. Solid exposure to Exadata hardware with a good understanding of compute nodes, storage cells, Infiniband switches maintenance, support and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Exadata Quarterly Patching, software and firmware upgrades.
- Experience managing Oracle ZFS appliance, including managing shares, pools
- Good understanding of the governance required to retain production availability (including checks, patching, capacity management, security)
- Expertise in SQL & Database level performance tuning
- Strong experience in backup, recovery( including flashback technologies) and migration using RMAN, datapump and exportimport processes
- Knowledge of database scripting and automation technologies
- Experience with management of databases using Enterprise manager Grid Control
- Experience with utilizing workflow and management tools
- Ability to apply technical principles when performing troubleshooting
- Solid technical fluency with tools and systems
- Knowledge of server concepts & architectures
- Knowledge of network and firewall concepts & architectures
- Knowledge of enterprise storage concepts & architectures
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Works collaboratively with other team members and builds positive working relationships
- Proficiency in English language, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to learn quickly and apply common sense to new situations, but understand when it is appropriate to engage others for advice
- Open and transparent in style and approach when working with others
- Ability to be proactive and take ownership to bring task to conclusion
- Proactive in communicating and selection of audience according to topic
- Highly organized and capable of tracking a variety of tasks to closure
- Good time management principles and effective in prioritizing workloads.
- Solid meeting management principles
- Experience working with partners in different locations and cultures
- Ability to manage conference calls with multiple attendees in order to resolve issues.
- Ability to effectively articulate a status or plan to peers and clients.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tdi – Operations Manager - Avp #seekbetter #urgent position job vacancies