Singapore Jobs Tdi, – Senior Java Developer – Vice President, #worknow #jobsthatmatter, Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Deutsche Bank AG is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as TDI, - Senior Java Developer - Vice President, #Worknow #JobsThatMatter, and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Tdi, - Senior Java Developer - Vice President, #worknow #jobsthatmatter,
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank AG is an international universal bank, headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The firm employs more than 100,00 people in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the emerging markets.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s entire information technology (“IT”) infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank’s businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
You will be joining the Client Lifecycle Technology Team within Global Market Technology which is a fast paced demanding environment to work in. Our workload is high with a strong demand for delivery. We are an engineering focused organization, striving for the highest quality architecture and design across our teams.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Technical delivery for CLM tech facing off to stakeholders across business and operations
- Delivery planning and execution for CLM Technology.
- Developing source code, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document
- Designing components of the application; interacting with Analysts and Programme teams as appropriate
- Contributing to quality assurance by writing unit, integration and functional tests. Leading Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and test driven development (TDD).
- Contributing to problem and root cause analysis
- Supporting the creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 + year development delivery experience, with 4+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams with CDCI.
- Programming experience in Java with focus on BDD and TDD and design patterns
- Proven experience developing middle-tier applications
- Demonstrable experience of developing in Angular JS, Bootstrap, React JS, REST APIS. Use of Oracle RDBMS, JMS.
- Experience of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker. Experience in BPMN technologies, such as JBPM, Activitii.
- Know-how of Cloudera Hadoop, SCALA.
- Understanding of how to develop unit testable code using testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber
- Practical experience with build tools (preferably Maven), source code control (preferably Git), and continuous integration (preferably Jenkins, or TeamCity, Hudson)
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) change projects and a project/programme environment
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies”
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)