Singapore Jobs Teacher – Computer Applications Or Ict Position at Kindle Kids International School
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Kindle Kids International School is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of teacher - computer applications or ict and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.300 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Kindle Kids International School
|Teacher - Computer Applications Or Ict
|Type of Work
Job Description & Requirements:
- Qualified to teach and well-versed in Information and Communication Technology and has knowledge domain to teach other subjects whether in English, Mathematics, Science, or second language Hindi or Tamil or French.
- Will sit as an Advisory Teacher (Homeroom) to one small class size of 20-25 students.
- Preferred with teaching experience in any Cambridge International School in Singapore.
- Familiar with teaching & learning techniques following Cambridge programmes from Grade 1 to Grade 10.
- Compose and deliver lesson plans to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson following Cambridge Curriculum.
- Mark daily and monthly class attendance in the student management system.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere in an activity-based setting.
- Work and give appropriate feedback and maintain records of student progress and development.
- Prepare pupil for external examinations and competitions.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Communicate with parents and carers over student progress and participate in departmental meetings, parents evenings, and organisational training events.
- Instruct and deliver higher subject syllabus structure and content independently and appropriately.
- Apply teaching teachniques and pedagogies.
- Adhere to Cambridge teaching and learning framework.
- Masters Degree in Computer Applications or any related computer science and programming course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in teaching – most preferably international schools in Singapore or any Cambridge school in Singapore.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to teach core academic subjects and strong subject domain.
- Cambridge Certified or acquired with CICTL / CIDT certification is a plus.
- Fluent with good English command.
- Must be a Passionate Educator.
Working hours from 9am to 3.30pm Mon to Fri except on Wed, till 5.30pm.
|SLF Building, 510 Thomson Rd, #B2-00 Kindle Kids International School (KKIS), Singapore 298135
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Kindle Kids International School, the emphasis is on teacherprofessionalism, with teachers working in teams to develop very engaging lessons, observing and critiquing classes and working with students of all levels of abilities, always with the intent to cater to the individual needs of the student.
With our passionate, well qualified and highly experienced teachers and inspired leaders, your child’s education is in excellent hands
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201733306C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)