Bedok Jobs Team Lead- Sap Ams – Sd/mm (apac Role) Position at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as team lead- sap ams - sd/mm (apac role) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bedok and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Team Lead- Sap Ams - Sd/mm (apac Role)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Panasonic Information Systems Company Asia Pacific (PISCAP) is an IT solutions partner which provides IT Professional Services to 63 Panasonic Group companies in APAC Region, comprising of 7 Main Business Lines. PISCAP is an integral part of Panasonic Transformation journey. It is responsible for IT Leadership, Portfolio Management, Solutions Delivery and IT Operations with its Centre of Excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. By leveraging on Panasonic’s merit of scale, PISCAP innovates and generate sustained value to the APAC business group.
Duties and responsibilities
- Able to lead the MM/PTP team overseeing the operation support of 2 different SAP instances which includes 200+ users
- Take initiative to improve system functionality and recommend solution that create value for business users
- Review and ensure defined SAP features are used by business users
- Provide applications expertise and knowledge to the business (and other Global IT functions) for the design, development, and integration of IT solutions in your designated applications area (SAP and integration to non-SAP systems)
- Extensive hands-on configuration knowledge in SD/MM and strong knowledge of integration points with other SAP Modules
- Motivate and provide coaching to the team to improve overall team performance
- Plan and execute member’s skill-up training via internal cross module training & governance process training
- Coordinate with other module leads, COE, Technical member (Basis, ABAP) and provide holistic solution for business needs
- Produce formal design materials (design documents, specifications) as input into the building process for new solutions
- SLA monitoring, manage task allocation to make sure task balancing among team members, prioritize task which have high priority and SLA is nearly breaching
- Ensure uninterrupted SAP services to maintain stable business operation by assigning member to standby in holiday/weekend to support month-end closing activities or resolve timely any issue which can create disruption or big impact in business operation
- Support requests which have high complexity level or urgent request from business and guide team members on delivering the solution
- Lead the team in performing key incidents root cause analysis and prepare countermeasures
- Collaborate and Co-ordinate with SAP for service requests which require SAP Involvement
- Ensure change requests are delivered per schedule agreed with business and meeting quality expectation
- Ensure quality by performing end to end testing and impact analysis for any changes done on global programs before going-live
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 to 10 years of SAP SD and MM experience as a consultant with minimum 3-4 years of experience as team lead
- 3-4 years’ experience in SAP S4 Hana
- APAC experience preferred
- Proven experience of delivering successful SAP technical functional changes for a global company
- Good Understanding of end-to-end SCM process. (From Production to Sales)
- Efficient communicator and negotiator with strong influencing skills
- Good knowledge of cross module integration with OTC, WM and RTR
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work well on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Fast learner and able to adapt to new tools and technologies
|Address||202 Bedok South Ave 1, Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore 469332|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Create Today. Enrich Tomorrow.”
At Panasonic, we have a strong commitment to contribute to the “happiness” of customers through our businesses and activities. We are committed to becoming a brand that stays close to society and their needs; opening up to the future through our business solutions.
“We should recognise differences and aim to have a community where our distinct characteristics can be utilised” Konosuke Matsushita, our founder spoke these words almost 100 years ago. Our organisation has been putting “People before Products” since the company’s founding. We strive to create an inclusive workplace, where people can feel empowered and be respected for who they are, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution.
Panasonic intends to continue to listen to employees and promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives at a global level. We will continue to take on the challenge of solving various social issues, and contribute to the realization of an ideal society, supporting every person’s sustainable happiness.
Most consumers know Panasonic for our outstanding reputation in consumer electronics, while businesses and industry insiders also recognise us as one of the leading brands in connected solutions, automotive, industrial systems as well as our commitment to achieving net zero CO2emissions at all its operating companies by 2030.
We welcome candidates across various disciplines and fields of study. If you are keen on exciting job opportunities offered by Panasonic, we would love to hear from you.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197401131G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)