Singapore Jobs Tech Lead (sre), Cloud Infrastructure*#.#jobsthatmatter`#urgenthire Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Tech Lead (SRE), Cloud Infrastructure*#.#JobsThatMatter`#UrgentHire. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Tech Lead (sre), Cloud Infrastructure*#.#jobsthatmatter`#urgenthire|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, and fault-tolerant systems. Infrastructure SRE ensures that Tiktok’s infrastructure services reliability and uptime appropriate to the needs of users and fast iterations of improvement. Our software development pays great attention to optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, and eliminating work through automation.
As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for leading and building a team of software/system engineers with your excellent technical leadership. You are expected to set up necessary processes for efficient execution and advocate good engineering practices. You will also regularly coordinate and communicate with other infrastructure teams as well as our users.
- Building and managing SRE team, including team recruitment, new talent training, system operation/maintenance/coordination and team culture building.
- Develop a long-term technical plan, have a clear implementation path and milestones, continuously ensure the competitiveness of the team and technology.
- Formulate process specifications and plans with regards to access, configuration, disaster recovery as well as fault handling for all critical paths of the operating platform.
- Design and implement software platforms as well as monitor frameworks for efficient, automated, and intelligent service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance.
- Cooperate with the system development team to ensure system reliability throughout the entire life cycle from system design to launch. Continuously evolve automated operation, maintenance facilities and platforms.
- Strengthen communication and cooperation with business teams, improve cross-team coordination, ensure continuous improvement and optimization of business flows. Promote the evolution of business architecture design.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or a related technical discipline with 5+ years working experience (3+ years of R&D experience).
- Systematic in operation and maintenance thinking. Familiar with Linux systems and network skills. Practical experience with large-scale distributed system operations and maintenance systems.
- Self-driven with the ability to plan and summarize well. Experienced with project and team management.
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, a proactive team spirit, and a strong ability to comprehensively analyze and solve problems.
- Experience with large-scale cloud-computing platforms is preferred.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage, scheduling, big data computing system development or intelligent operation and maintenance is preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tech Lead (sre), Cloud Infrastructure*#.#jobsthatmatter`#urgenthire position job vacancies