Central Region Jobs Technical Engineer (electronic, Router) Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of technical engineer (electronic, router) sx55 and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Technical Engineer (electronic, Router) Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- New product testing, conduct a comparison of products and complete testing report
- Handle customers’ product technical enquires & conduct troubleshooting based on customers’ feedback
- To gather product issues and feedback with HQ technical team & resolve the issues
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Min 2-year related experience with the related field is preferred
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Networking & IT related Technical Support or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS(8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Technical Engineer (electronic, Router) Sx55 position job vacancies