Singapore Jobs Technical Leader (medical Device Mnc / Perm Night 12 Hours Shift) Position at Becton Dickinson
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Technical Leader (Medical Device MNC / Perm Night 12 hours shift). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Becton Dickinson, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Leader (medical Device Mnc / Perm Night 12 Hours Shift)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
This is a Technical Leader role and you are responsible to manage and supervise a team of 10-20 Production Technician in your shift. You are also required to support the maintenance and troubleshooting of machines when breakdown.
This is a full time permanent night shift position. The working hours is from 7pm to 7am and the shift pattern is 4/3/3/4. Eg. Wed – Sat (working days) / Sun – Tues (off days) and/or Wed – Sun (working days) / Sat – Tues (off days).
- Troubleshoot and resolve any problem encountered by the machine or process, which is beyond capability of Production Technician.
- Follow up closely on the production schedule and plan for line changeover.
- Assist/oversee the Production Technician on product changeover that involves check of proper tool/die change/proper machine set-up/all material clearance and new material availability, etc.
- Handling of the disposition of non-conforming products as and when required by the quality plan.
- Oversee the re-work/sort activities of the self-managing team.
- Lead the self-managing team in the discussion and review of team’s performance in the daily shift changeover meeting that involves manpower planning.
- Oversee weekly preventive maintenance and housekeeping of machines.
- Check safety stock level on assigned items/spare parts and raise purchase requisitions for re-order if necessary.
- Conduct the monthly team meetings that involve collation and consolidation of team’s performance data and leading the team in discussion and review of performance indicators such as efficiency, quality, waste, etc.
- Oversee improvement projects that are assigned to the self-managing team.
- Counseling of team members.
- Participate in enhancement projects and line validation activities.
- Assist Senior Technical Specialist/Engineer in carrying out periodic preventive maintenance.
- Conduct training for Production Technician.
- Handle urgent issue of raw materials from warehouse or urgent issue of components from other departments as per procedures.
Nitec or Diploma in Engineering field
Minimum 5 years of people management/supervisory and hands-on experience in preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of machines and equipments
Willing to work permanent night shift.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://**
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas – Tuas PlantAdditional Locations
SG 12C (Singapore)
|Address||30 Tuas Ave 2, Becton Dickinson BD Medical, Singapore 639461|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.