Woodlands Jobs Technical Officer Position at Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Technical Officer. For candidates who reside in Woodlands and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Science & Technology with a minimum Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our company. This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to advance his/her career in a laboratory while learn and develop your skills in a team-oriented environment.
This entry level opportunity is an important role at our world class Industrial Microbiological Testing Laboratory. You will be tasked with delivering high quality, accurate and timely testing to our customers who span a variety of industries.
- Perform microbiological testing of food, Chinese medicine, water and other.
- Prepare media/reagent for lab use.
- Perform quality control checks on media, work environment, and equipment.
- Operate robot for lab testing.
- Register/prepare samples and generate reports using the Laboratory Information Management System.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained at all times in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and ISO17025.
- Maintain a clean and orderly lab environment.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Biotechnology/Food Science or a related field is required.
- Highly motivated individual who acts with integrity
- Keen interest in working at a laboratory
- Organized person with the ability to follow detailed operational procedures closely
- Attention to detail and able to consistently perform work accurately according to our high standards
- Able to work 5.5 days per week
|Address||21 Woodlands Industrial Park E1, Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd, Singapura 757720|
- Career advancement
- Variable bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ugene Lab is the premier food testing laboratory in Singapore.
Saving people’s lives has been a core part of our mission since founding the lab in 1997. This underlies all that we do on a daily basis. Now more than ever, our mission is relevant to the Food Testing industry, and crucial for the safety and health of society.
We provide clients with innovative tests and services including diagnostic testing for general food, water, Chinese medicine, health supplements, agriculture and feed testing, and much more.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 199707886G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 5 1/2 days