Singapore Jobs Technical Product Specialist, Vertical Solutions – #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter#worknow #urgent’ #jobsthatmatter Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Technical Product Specialist, Vertical Solutions - #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter#WorkNow #Urgent' #JobsThatMatter with full time working hours for our company office, TikTok, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TikTok, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Technical Product Specialist, Vertical Solutions - #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter#WorkNow #Urgent' #JobsThatMatter.
|Position||Technical Product Specialist, Vertical Solutions - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter#worknow #urgent' #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Monetization Product Operations (MPO) is responsible for Customer Support and Tools & Workflows within the Product Strategy & Operations team. Its mission is to provide best in class advertising experience by ensuring excellence in customer service and streamlining process & tools to ensure smooth operations. The team collaborates with sales teams to provide post-sales support and works closely with the product team on product improvement through feature requests and management of bugs.
As a Technical Product Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that advertising campaigns are successfully run without running into any technical issues. You will proactively identify recurring product issues and work with product teams to fix bugs/improve products.
- Build product expertise to investigate, triage and resolve issues with TikTok advertising solutions
- Define processes to support sales teams in complex investigations to improve advertiser experience on the platform
- Manage end to end Implementation of TikTok technical products for advertisers
- Monitor and analyze advertiser reports for feedback, bug-related trends and product quality
- Partner with Product Marketing, Product Management, Solution Engineering, Sales and additional teams to improve product quality and resources that help scale support & operations workflows
- Manage technical support documents (including help-centre and knowledge hub)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience working with client-side e-commerce or lead ads technologies (e.g. DPA catalog, CRM integration, API) and customer-facing experience as a Technical Consultant, Support, Engineer or Product Manager
- Working knowledge of Webhooks and SQL
- Analytical experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Ad tech/digital technology is a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Technical Product Specialist, Vertical Solutions - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter#worknow #urgent' #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies