East Jobs Technical Support Cum Customer Service Specialist #jobsthatmatter #worknow Position at SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East - Others and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of technical support cum customer service specialist #jobsthatmatter #worknow and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Technical Support Cum Customer Service Specialist #jobsthatmatter #worknow|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Flexi working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Great learning opportunities
- Provide timely, accurate and quality responses to customers via various contact points such as emails and live chats.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints; determining the cause of problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution delivery.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal peers as necessary to deliver solution to customer’s inquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ensure proper record keeping of customer interactions, feedbacks and complaints.
- Collect and report customer feedbacks for product and service quality improvements.
- Collaborate with the department manager to improve the customer service processes.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in customer service is highly preferred.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Candidates who have experience in Customer Relationship Management system such as Zendesk are highly advantageous.
- Candidates who have prior experience in providing hardware support (For example, laser printers, label printers or industrial printers) are highly preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SATO is a pioneer in the Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) industry and a leader in barcode printing, labelling, and EPC/RFID solutions.
Founded in 1940, the company has throughout its history been at the forefront of the industry & successful efforts to extend the use of auto-id technologies to improve businesses & operational efficiency and optimize use of resources.
SATO's products, services and solutions reflect a history of and relentless commitment to innovation from its pioneering hand labeller to the world's first thermal transfer printer to its unique labelling solutions. SATO continues to invest in the development of innovative, high-quality products setting the standard for automatic identification, data capture and label printing solutions.
SATO firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. At SATO, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace environment that will challenge you in positive ways, and constantly encourage and empower you to succeed.http://ww.satoworldwide.com
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 200913955G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Technical Support Cum Customer Service Specialist #jobsthatmatter #worknow position job vacancies