Pioneer Jobs Technical Support Engineer Position at Pepperl+Fuchs Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, we Pepperl+Fuchs Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as technical support engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pioneer and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Pepperl+Fuchs Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- The Technical Support Engineer provides product technical support and application solutions to internal sales teams and external customers in Asia Pacific
- The incumbent will be the key communication link between Asia Pacific sales teams and the Business Unit for product portfolios under his/her responsibility
- Assist customers with the problems related to our products, provides technical training and coordinating with various stakeholders for any product related issues
- Provide advanced technical support to customers, ensuring that all inquiries are handled accurately and professionally
- Managing workload to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner and driven to resolution
- Perform technical training to internal technical and sales team as well as customers
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills while interfacing with customers and stakeholders in explaining cases, coordinating activities, providing status and resolving customer issues
- Provide customer-based feedback to Business Unit on product development
- Building technical knowledge and contributing to develop the support function within the team
- Ensure smooth phase-in/phase-out of products
- Coordinate with Marketing on product demonstration
- Continually learning to stay informed of new product features, related applications, hardware and technologies
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in technical support role
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Understanding of hazardous area requirements
- Basic knowledge of control system functionalities
- Experiences in bus protocol used in Process Automation industry such as Modbus, ProfiNET/Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, etc.
- IT knowledge (able to provide support on Windows OS)
- Conducting technical training
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online. We look forward to your application!
|Address||15 Pioneer Turn, Pepperl+Fuchs Pte Ltd, Singapura 627577|
- Multinational Corporation
- Career Advancement
- Collaborative team mates and friendly colleagues
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pepperl+Fuchs is a German company specialized in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of automation, control and instrumentation products.
Our reputation as a global leader is a direct result of the countless talents who continually keep us at the forefront with their passion for innovation.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual & Business