Singapore Jobs Technician (acmv) Position at Jardine Engineering (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technician (ACMV) in our company, Jardine Engineering (Singapore) Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Maintenance and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Jardine Engineering (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To carry out all preventive and breakdown maintenance for all Aircon equipment.
- Ensure safe keeping of hand tools and maintain good housekeeping.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on all maintenance functions.
- Any other tasks, when required by the immediate superior.
- Prepare service reports after every completed job for customer’s endorsement.
- Communicate with clients with regards to problems in equipment and post-job reports.
- Any ad-hoc tasks given by supervisor or management.
- Nitec in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic or related field
- Candidates with at least 2 years of related technical experience in chillers, ACMV equipment, switchboard, and generators will be an advantage
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply (on Job Training)
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal and customer-centric skills
- Permanent and part time positions available
- Only Singaporeans may apply
|Address||96 Mandai Estate, Jardine Engineering (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore 729927|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC), a member of the Jardine Matheson Group is one of Asia’s leading providers of engineering expertise, technical services and project management services. Established in 1923, JEC today has over 4,00 staff in the region.
In Singapore, JEC was established in 1998 to provide engineering services & provide round the clock M&E Facilities Management services to our clients. Besides M&E Facility Management, JEC Singapore also provides E&M Equipment & Contracting and Architectural Products & Fit-Out Services.
JECS acquired Thermal Private Limited, a specialist air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation (ACMV) engineering contractor which provides installation contracting and technical services in Singapore.
Thermal Private Limited is a market leader in ACMV contracting and services in Singapore, and is well respected for the quality of its projects and services. The combination of Thermal’s in-depth experience and capabilities with JEC’s wide range of service offers will create a stronger business and boost JEC’s market position and presence in the commercial and industrial building segments in Singapore. Following the acquisition, JEC will have a combined workforce of about 400 staff in Singapore. For more detailed information about JEC, please visit ww.sg.jec.com.
Our success is attributed to our people and we are constantly on the lookout for professional and dynamic individuals to join us. Employees can look forward to a challenging and empowering career with an attractive remuneration package and a wide range of personal development opportunities.
For more information, please visit ww.sg.jec.com
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199802859D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Bonus, allowance, Smart casual