Singapore Jobs Technology Partner Lead, Google Cloud Position at Google Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Technology Partner Lead, Google Cloud. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Google Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Technology Partner Lead, Google Cloud
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- 15 years of experience in a business-to-business Sales, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), or Consultancy role.
- 10 years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects.
- Experience in developing and delivering go-to-market offerings that leverage multiple technology vendors.
- Experience in building scalable partner ecosystems with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and technology partners.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and presenting to C-level audiences.
- Knowledge of System Integrators (SIs), Service Providers (SPs), ISVs, and relationships with Cloud/IaaS vendors.
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS markets and business-to-business software ecosystem and lifecycle.
- Ability to present go-to-market strategies, results, and analysis.
- Excellent partner pipeline development, management, and communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Technology Partner Lead, you will develop partnership and business development strategies to accelerate Google Cloud’s business with specific Technology Partners or a segment of Technology and Application ISV partnerships in the APAC region. You will work with key technology partners across specific Google Cloud Solution Pillars, to develop repeatable go-to-market solution offerings that allow our business to scale through these workloads, and you will coordinate with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Engineering teams to deliver these solutions and hit critical growth goals.
- Define and develop the technology value proposition with GCP, for the specific Solution Partners that you will be managing.
- Work closely with leaders across Google Cloud’s solution practices, Sales and Partnership teams to set partner priorities across the APAC region.
- Coordinate with experts across our partner and engineering practices to curate and select the right alliances and partnerships to prioritize for go-to-market execution.
- Capture, celebrate, and present success in internal and external forums. Produce evidence and case studies that help promote the success of Google cloud customers via partner-led engagements.
- Establish a reporting cadence that drives partner and sales accountability.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200817984R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)