Singapore Jobs Technology – Risk Services (cloud Trust) Associate – 2023 Intake Position at Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technology - Risk Services (Cloud Trust) Associate - 2023 Intake. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd., and able to work under internship system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
|Technology - Risk Services (cloud Trust) Associate - 2023 Intake
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our Risk Services practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks across the risk landscape to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
Our Risk Services team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance that is invaluable in today’s high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future regulatory risk.
Apply for our Cloud team where you will undergo training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in Cloud and Cybersecurity and having mentors to advice and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2023 intake.
- You will work on client engagements that includes performing tasks such as Cloud and system controls assessments, Cloud risk and resilience and Cloud regulation framework reviews, vulnerability assessments under the supervision of a Senior or Manager
- You will deliver the highest level of cloud computing domain expertise to various scale and complexity of projects for client engagements in a variety of industries and sectors
- You will assist team to provide advisory around cloud governance, framework, policies and processes
- You will evaluate technical and business requirements and documentation on risk aspects
- You will present recommendations and alternative approaches in respect of risk prevention, mitigation, and response to clients based on impact to infrastructure, as well as process design and build
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology student from local and overseas universities
- Possesses strong communication, written and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- A strong interest in problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills
- Possesses an appreciation for issues relating to the quality of data within business systems
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development
Preferable knowledge includes:
- Diverse cloud technologies
- Platform (AWS, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Azure and etc.)
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Operation Center, Managed Services, Logging, SIEM
- Network (VPC, Subnets, Routing, VPN, Direct Connect and etc.)
- Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Application Management (Elastic Beanstalk, App Engine and etc.)
- Database / Data Warehouse (SQL, NoSQL, Columnar, Graph and etc.)
- Encryption and Key-Management
- Programming or scripting language
- Diverse compliance and regulatory frameworks e.g. ISO 270XX, SOC1, 2 and 3, MAS TRM, CSA, MTCS, GDPR, etc.
- IT network system knowledge including, but not limited to:
- – Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux);
- – Databases (Oracle, SQL etc);
- – Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure (Routers, Switchers etc); and
- – Security controls assessment technologies (e.g. Data Loss prevention)
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|7 Straits View, PwC Singapore, Marina One, Singapore 018936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201629024W
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Internship job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Technology - Risk Services (cloud Trust) Associate - 2023 Intake position job vacancies