Singapore Jobs Technology – Risk Services (financial Services) Associate – 2023 Intake Position at Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Technology - Risk Services (Financial Services) Associate - 2023 Intake. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd., and able to under a internship working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
|Technology - Risk Services (financial Services) Associate - 2023 Intake
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our Risk Services team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today’s high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our FS Tech team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in IT audit and compliance review and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2023 intake.
Will vary by role, but will include an element of:
- Execute audits and assessments on cybersecurity, IT systems and infrastructure and processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as clients and managers to identify opportunities to improve their key controls across cybersecurity, business and technology processes
- Provide assurance and advisory related services through all major milestones of the sales and delivery lifecycles including identification, proposal development, planning, fieldwork, reporting and debrief processes
- Work on specific projects to substantially improve and evolve the capability and quality of the processes, deliverables and thought leadership
- Provide coaching and/or conduct training to junior staff to develop communication, analytical and technical skills
- Final year students in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related disciplines with IT focus or experience in IT Audit and Risk/ Control experience
- Demonstrated track record in leading engagements within a professional services or consulting environment, combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Good analytical, organizational, and conceptual skills
- Excellent soft skills and able to manage stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience in management and/or assessment of adequacy of controls over technology activities at financial institutions is preferred.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements such as MAS Notices and Guidelines related to technology, cyber security and outsourcing risk management etc. is a plus
- Experience in cybersecurity processes such as vulnerability and threat management, patch management and identity and access management is a plus
- Ability to provide recommendations, approaches and good industry practices
- Experience in providing regular communication and preparing reports and presentations for clients and senior stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external stakeholders such as clients, managers and team members
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP or other professional certification is preferred
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|7 Straits View, PwC Singapore, Marina One, Singapore 018936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201629024W
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Internship job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Technology - Risk Services (financial Services) Associate - 2023 Intake position job vacancies