Singapore Jobs Temp Case Management Officer Position at Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Temp Case Management Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd
|Temp Case Management Officer
|Type of Work
Our Healthcare Organisation is looking for energetic and highly motivated Individual to join their fast-growing industry as Case Management Officer for 6 months. The successful candidate will play a critical role in ensuring that patients receive quality care and services throughout their pre-operative and post-operative period.
Job Description :
- Facilitate pre-operative and post-operative workflow for patients who have had surgery.
- Assist to coordinate the listing of the patient’s surgery based on the joint assessment with the surgeon of the patient’s condition
- Coordinate pre-admission planning and provide educational counselling to patients and relatives for the type of surgery involved, and consumables and implants used.
- Assist surgeons in ensuring prompt referrals are done.
- Work closely with other department to ensure smooth workflow for patient clinic visit and procedure
- Minimum Diploma / Degree, preferably in healthcare management / nursing or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the role, please send in your resume in Microsoft Word format.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Carol Tan Choon Gek (Chen Chunyue)
Dynamic Human Capital
Registration number: R23113984 | EA Licence No: 12C6253
- Established Healthcare Organisation
- No prior experience required as training will be provided
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connecting talents . Driving dreams
Dynamic Human Capital connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment needs.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 12C6253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days