Central Region Jobs Test Engineer [no Experience Welcome! / Pcba/ Central/ Up To $5.5k] Position at Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Test Engineer [No experience welcome! / PCBA/ Central/ Up to $5.5k] in our company, Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Electronics and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Test Engineer [no Experience Welcome! / Pcba/ Central/ Up To $5.5k]|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
[Order Number: 2301-64124]
- Support production on test in PCBA environment
- Tester setup, troubleshooting and maintenance
- PCBA/ product testing – guide technicians on debugging of failed units
- Work with other departments for yield improvement
- New Product Introduction – planning to implementation
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
Non experienced candidates are welcome to apply!
- PCBA product testing experience, tester setup & troubleshooting, debugging
- Good knowledge in tester setup, maintenance and debug
- Able to communicate with customers’ engineers
- Willing to be stationed at Batam on rotational basis (Frequency: bi-monthly, Duration: 2 weeks)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience Test Engineer in PCBA industry
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Wong Slaine
EA Personnel Reg. no.: R2096245
EA License no.: 07C5771
|Address||238A Thomson Road, l#12-08/10, Good Job Creations, Singapore 307684|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Job Creations Singapore (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at ww.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1325719
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051
Your data may be used by our affiliated companies under WILL Group Asia Pacific (https://willgroup.co.jp/en/index.html) for the sole purpose of recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618166E
- EA No.: 07C5771
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days