Boon Lay Jobs Test Technician (source Emission) Position at Singapore Test Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Boon Lay and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Other Engineering
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Test Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Test Technician (source Emission)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Prepare equipment/ media and perform onsite sampling
- Performs tests as directed by customer specifications
- Operates under the supervision of a more senior test technician and/or a Department Manager at times
- Assist Engineers in the upkeep of testing equipment and calibration records
- Gather and record test data
- NITEC/ Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Relevant working experience in testing and inspection industry
- Basic understanding of testing concepts
- Possess computer skills
- Possess a valid Class 3 Licence will be advantageous
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore Test Services (STS) is one the businesses within ST Engineering that pioneers in testing, inspection, calibration and certification services for clients from automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, construction, metal production and processing industries to meet the stringent safety, quality and performance standards and requirements.
For more information on Singapore Test Services, please visit ww.singaporetestservices.com.
At ST Engineering, our purpose is to apply our technology and innovation to solve real-world problems and improve lives. Our dedication to excellence and our strong track record have earned us a distinctive reputation for quality and trust as a global technology, defence and engineering group. Our diverse portfolio of businesses spans the aerospace, smart city, defence and public security segments.
We succeed because of our ability to deliver what our partners and customers need. Together, we transform and future-proof cities to make them more mobile, more secure and more liveable for communities. With our expertise and facilities around the world, we keep aircraft flying safely and seagoing vessels operating efficiently.
We help nations protect their citizens by meeting their air, land and sea defence needs and equipping their fighting forces to perform on the battlefield. Our cybersecurity and critical systems help our customers enforce public and homeland security in an increasingly digital world. And our satellite communications equipment contribute to much of the world’s network connectivity.
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 198004219D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees