Singapore Jobs Tiktok Commerce – Moderation Sop Enablement Program Manager Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TikTok is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tiktok commerce - moderation sop enablement program manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Tiktok Commerce - Moderation Sop Enablement Program Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The Governance and Experience team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our platform provides a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for our Merchants, Creators and our community. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our continued growth and expansion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct further analysis and craft moderation policies on sellers, products and contents with a focus on safety issues such as fraud, counterfeit products and regulated products.
- Continuously evaluate, propose, and execute improvements for existing processes and policies.
- Partner with internal stakeholders in Strategies and Ops to develop effective training material.
- Work closely with the quality team to identify struggling areas that should be addressed through learning solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 1 – 3 years of demonstrated experience in e-commerce policy enforcement or public policy. Preferably from e-commerce governance and social media background.
- Excellent coordination skills and communication skills across multiple cross-functional teams to build plans and projects.
- Familiar with e-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness.
- Driven, motivated and proactive; excellent coordination, communication and project management skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- The ability to not only think outside the box to identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders, but also bring in new ideas to innovate in our day to day operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language, demonstrating effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tiktok Commerce - Moderation Sop Enablement Program Manager position job vacancies