Singapore Jobs Tiktok E-commerce Customer Experience Program Manager – Voc #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce, we TikTok, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tiktok e-commerce customer experience program manager - voc #urgent and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Tiktok E-commerce Customer Experience Program Manager - Voc #urgent|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
E-commerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
Service and Experience Team is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for Voice of Customer Experience Program Manager role to analyze customer feedback, drive improvements based on data and facts, thus to drive contacts down as well as improve re-purchase rate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy and define methods to align VOC insights with in-depth customer analyses in order to better understand and predict consumer behavior.
- Develop effective intelligence and customer insight strategy based on analysis and assessment of customers and customer satisfaction scores. Present feedback results to the leadership team to reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for improvements based on the voice of the customer.
- Create communication and assist in defining the integration processes for VOC insights into cross-functional action plans; and establish ongoing tracking and reporting. Represent the voice of the customer throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provides innovative and comprehensive solutions to improve customer satisfaction and simplify customer problems with carefully crafted solutions by country/region at the global level.
- Understand the key cost drivers and come up with innovative propositions to improve sustainability for our third-party sellers while improving customer experience.
- Lead the development of the strategy and vision for multiple areas and influence key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer and seller experience.
- Coach and provide guidance to regional teams to ensure customer satisfaction-related metrics are improving.
- Present and report key business outcomes with measurable data and voices from customers to the senior management team to align on executive plans.
- Work closely with finance, strategy BI, logistics, policy, risk management, category managers and product and tech team to ensure project delivery and successful collaboration across geographies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years business experience in service and experience field.
- Experience in global service launch especially in new market kickoff.
- Passion for customers and partners and effective at designing and implementing experience KPI’s and other measures.
- Expertise in project design, communication skills, driving for results and managing changes.
- Have the sense to balance experience and growth and drive planning and execution of initiatives across a global organization.
- Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast-changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong ownership and a team player, always focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Bilingual is highly preferred with fluency in English as a must.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tiktok E-commerce Customer Experience Program Manager - Voc #urgent position job vacancies