Singapore Jobs Tiktok E-commerce – Senior Manager Of Policy Operation And Education Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TikTok is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tiktok e-commerce - senior manager of policy operation and education and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Tiktok E-commerce - Senior Manager Of Policy Operation And Education|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. We are looking for Sr. Manager of Policy Operation and Education to join our team to develop policy operation and education to enable businesses. Responsibilities may include working on team building, designing or improving policy operations and education design, as well as designing projects.
- Lead, cultivate and provide guidance to team members and design career development opportunities for them
- Drive high quality BRD outputs and policy compliance research to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Responsible for driving global initiatives from business requirement identification, process & policy management & governance, building & managing internal & external educational content, and other key resolution pillars
- Be the voice of the sellers and creators! Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates, and enforcement standards to champion policy education frameworks
- Utilize strategic tools, systems, and data to help the team analyze trends and deliver insights to define goals and improve overall processes
- Establish partnerships with global cross-functional teams, including global & regional teams, PR, legal, strategy teams, product teams, and business leaders to build, standardize, and optimize the overall process policy operation workstreams
- Bachelor’s Degree above
- With 5+ years of experience in logistics or governance related areas
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and use data to drive decision making
- Familiar with E-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness
- Excellent coordination skills and communication skills across multiple cross-functional teams to build plans and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and reach agreements with others
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate, self-driven, and curious to learn and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking ability and able to propose complex solutions and clear explanations in writing
- Relevant policy development experience, e.g. within corporate public policy and government relations, in public administration, trade association, or non-governmental organization
- Able to coordinate a wide array of internal and external resources to obtain, process, and operationalize information and develop a strategy
- Experience working in public policy in consumer-facing, technology, or logistics companies.
- International experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tiktok E-commerce - Senior Manager Of Policy Operation And Education position job vacancies