Singapore Jobs Tiktok E-commerce – Sop Enablement Program Manager Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TikTok are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as tiktok e-commerce - sop enablement program manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & E-commerce.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Tiktok E-commerce - Sop Enablement Program Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
E-commerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. The Service and Moderation Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. Service and Moderation Team is looking for an SOP Enablement Program Manager to be responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve tools and systems for internal and external customers. This position will develop, standardize, and enhance processes to drive efficiency and scalability for the Service and Moderation Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop SOPs for local Customer Service, Seller Support, and Creator Support teams;
- Understand problems, policies, and risks, with the ability to effectively translate them into solutions that improve processes and workflows across internal and external teams;
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts;
- Facilitate tech changes and updates, create and maintain system documentation and provide training and support to team members and others as needed to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followed;
- Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and keep programs on track;
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in operations, program, or project management; preferably with experience in developing Standard Operational Procedures.
- Familiarity with SOPs – executing, contributing to, and creating them.
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Tiktok E-commerce - Sop Enablement Program Manager position job vacancies