Singapore Jobs Traffic Marshal Position at Preztigez Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Traffic Marshal in our company, Preztigez Asia Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Preztigez Asia Pte Ltd
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing the Taxis Queues in Hotel / Client Property
- Have a wealth of knowledge in relation to hotel products, event and promotions
- Greeting guests or patrons of the relevant premises upon their arrival and/or departure in a polite and courteous manner
- Opening of vehicle door for the guests and patrons of the relevant premises in a professional manner and assist to unload any luggage or cargo
- Assist to arrange the transportation for the guests and patrons of the relevant premises in the absence of the staff of the relevant premises
- Conduct bell service activities such as luggage service upon guests’ arrival and/or departure, luggage storage and other related tasks
- Regulate traffic along the driveway of the relevant premises or where applicable, to prevent any traffic congestions
- Extend assistance to guests and patrons of the relevant premises in a flexible manner, except that the Employee shall not render assistance in an illegal manner or assist in the commission of any illegal act
- Ensure that the Employee is aware of hotel events and promotions to ensure a high service level to ensure the safety of pedestrians / guests
- To manage human traffic by ensuring safety precaution
- To write and issue valet tickets to guest utilizing valet services
- To provide information on valet service procedures
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dedicated to deliver prestige services with qualified manpower.
To build an ever-growing service orientated, cohesive & sustainable team to continually exceed expectations.
Founded in 2010, Preztigez Asia (PA) have accumulated over 10 years of experience in valet operations and limousine services. In 2011, Preztigez Asia focused its direction towards hotels, service centres, events and restaurants.
Preztigez Asia’s group of dedicated staff are carefully filtered - such as 2 years of driving experience and/or other transport related services and with good driving track records. We have since then employed over 80 active drivers.
With a Public Liability coverage of up to SGD$2,00,00 - one of the highest amongst others, to protect guests’ interests, as well as Workmen’s Compensation, to ensure the safety of our drivers.
PA currently serves numerous clients in Singapore, and continually strives to deliver excellent service.
- Valet Parking, Management and Consultancy
- Limousine Service
- Corporate Chauffeurs
- Drive Home Service
- Ad-Hoc & Events Valet Parking Service
- Casual Labour for Events and Hotels / Event Helpers
- Drivers and/or Traffic Marshals for Events
- Carpark Management, Operations and Planning
Call us at 6386 7687 for more information.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 201114133R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Depends on role